If you are running out of gift ideas for your groomsmen and bridesmaids, it is always a good idea to turn to the classics especially if you are having a traditional wedding. Here are some traditional gift ideas for bridesmaids and groomsmen which they will surely appreciate even after the wedding:
• Tickets - These can be tickets for a spa treatment or a musical that you and your girlfriends have been dying to see.
• Candle tin - Candle tines make perfect centerpieces for tables and other furniture. They are also very useful for people who are a big fan of aromatherapy. Get your bridesmaids a well-decorated and elegant tin and you'll be hitting two birds with one stone by giving them a household ornament that is both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
• Jewelry - From scarves with a little bit of stones or bracelets that will remind them of your wedding, jewelries is always a classic gift for bridesmaids.
• Key chains - Guys are always into practical gifts. This is why giving them bottle opener key chains or other types of key chains is always a good twist.
• Liquor Gift sets - Take note of your buddies' favorite drink and give them gift sets appropriate for what they like. These gift sets can be wine bottles or whiskey glasses with openers.
• Water bottles - If your groomsmen are not into alcoholic beverages, you can always choose a natural gift such as a classy water bottle that they can use everyday.