If you are running out of gift ideas for your groomsmen and bridesmaids, it is always a good idea to turn to the classics especially if you are having a traditional wedding. Here are some traditional gift ideas for bridesmaids and groomsmen which they will surely appreciate even after the wedding:
• Tickets - These can be tickets for a spa treatment or a musical that you and your girlfriends have been dying to see.
• Candle tin - Candle tines make perfect centerpieces for tables and other furniture. They are also very useful for people who are a big fan of aromatherapy. Get your bridesmaids a well-decorated and elegant tin and you'll be hitting two birds with one stone by giving them a household ornament that is both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
• Jewelry - From scarves with a little bit of stones or bracelets that will remind them of your wedding, jewelries is always a classic gift for bridesmaids.
• Key chains - Guys are always into practical gifts. This is why giving them bottle opener key chains or other types of key chains is always a good twist.
• Liquor Gift sets - Take note of your buddies' favorite drink and give them gift sets appropriate for what they like. These gift sets can be wine bottles or whiskey glasses with openers.
• Water bottles - If your groomsmen are not into alcoholic beverages, you can always choose a natural gift such as a classy water bottle that they can use everyday.
Finding the right gift for your groomsmen sometimes takes days to decide. Not because you can’t find something good but you want something different, something that suits your groomsmen. While you can find several creative ideas for groomsmen gifts online, it is often not enough to help you find the right gift.
The key is – knowing your groomsmen personally. If they were your friends, or colleagues then most likely you have the slightest idea what their hobbies or interests are. This will help you find the right groomsmen gift that they will appreciate.
If your groomsmen love outdoor sports such as cycling, lawn tennis, or golf, giving them gears for their sports will be much appreciated than more common groomsmen gifts (money clips, flasks, or cufflinks). If your groomsmen were your best college buddies even the simplest personalized beer mugs can be a great groomsmen gift.
If you’re looking for more extravagant gift for your groomsmen (and because you have the budget) you can give your groomsmen personalized signature watches. You can find online wedding stores selling these type of watches. If your groomsmen love adventure, you may want to schedule an out of town adventure. You can go hiking together, or do canoeing and conquer the fiercest rivers.
Giving your groomsmen individual gifts is also a good way of showing your appreciation. You can pick the gift that best suits their personality. This may require longer time to look for the gifts but will surely be appreciated by your groomsmen.